Close pop-up activity

Are there any activities that can close the pop-up window?

We have solved it in other ways, but we have heard rumors that there is an activity to close the pop-up.

thank you :slight_smile:

what popup are you talking about?
if you mean these kinds of popups, you can use this custom activity

It means a pop-up window that occurs in a random number when the browser is opened. I will attach a photo.

Hello @sgh25098057
Is it interactive with uipath? If yes, is it happening at some particular step of your process?

Thanks

It is an ordinary Internet browser, and it is a pop-up window that occurs when the main screen is opened.

์•ˆ๋…•ํ•˜์„ธ์š”!
element exist ์™€ while activity๋ฅผ ์ด์šฉํ•ด์„œ ์ œ๊ฑฐํ•˜๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์ด ์•„๋‹Œ ๋ณ„๋„์˜ activity๊ฐ€ ์žˆ๋ƒ๋Š” ์˜๋ฏธ์ด์‹ ๊ฐ€์š”?

Then if that is the case, you will be able to inspect the element. Use element exists activity and check for the presence of popup. Use an If activity, If exists click on the button and close it.

์•ˆ๋…•ํ•˜์„ธ์š” ๋„ค! ๋งž์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค!

I solved the problem by implementing it similar to the logic you mentioned using the check state activity. I posted a question because there is an activity that closes the popup without implementing this logic.
thank you

๋งŒ๋“œ์‹  ๋กœ์ง์„ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ•˜๊ธฐ ๋ณด๋‹ค ์ƒˆ๋กœ์šด activity๋ฅผ ์ฐพ์œผ์‹œ๋Š” ์ด์œ ๊ฐ€ ๋ฌด์—‡์ธ์ง€ ์—ฌ์ญค๋ด๋„ ๋ ๊นŒ์š”?

ํšŒ์‚ฌ ์ด์‚ฌ๋‹˜๊ป˜์„œ ์–ด๋””์„œ ๋“ค์—ˆ๋‹ค๊ณ  ์ฐพ์•„๋ณด๋ผ๊ณ  ํ•˜์…”์„œ์š”โ€ฆใ… 

์•„. ๊ทธ๋Ÿฐ ์ด์œ ๊ฐ€ ์žˆ์—ˆ๊ตฐ์š”!
ํ…Œ์ŠคํŠธ ์‚ผ์•„ element exist ์™€ while activity์‚ฌ์šฉํ•ด์„œ ๋งŒ๋“ค์–ด๋ณธ ๊ฒฐ๊ณผ ๋ณ„ ์ด์ƒ์—†์ด ์ž˜ ์ œ๊ฑฐ๋˜๋Š”๋ฐ๋„ ๋ถˆ๊ตฌํ•˜๊ณ  ๋ณ„๋„์˜ activity์ฐพ์œผ์‹œ๋Š” ์ด์œ ๊ฐ€ ๊ถ๊ธˆํ–ˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
๊ฐ์‚ฌํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค~!