Hi everyone, i have a scenario that i need to read a cell from excel and i want to know that cell is empty or its having anything in that cell .
I’m using this in SAP , I’m reading a cell if it’s having data i need to go further step , if its not having data i need read another cell and write that data in SAP.
Can anyone help me how to solve this
Use Read cell and assign it in a variable
Then check if that variable have any value or not using “IF”
Say IF Variable.trim=“”
As within If Condition as @ImPratham45 said
If that wont work then also try for below things :-
- String Variable = “”
- String Variable = String.Empty
- String Variable = " "
- String Variable = Nothing
- String Variable.ToString.Equals(“”)
- String Variable.ToString.Equals(String.Empty)
- String Variable.ToString.Equals(" ")
- String Variable.ToString.Equals(Nothing)
Mark as solution and like it if this helps you
Er Pratik Wavhal
Sure @Pratik_Wavhal i will check this