Checking all rows if specific column contains value of "A" if contains value of "A" it will filter the data table get all the rows that have value of "A"

hi im having a hard time in condition.

how can i check the data table all rows specific column if it contains “A” then if contains a it will filter the data table. in the screen shot that’s what i do.

Hi,

The following might help you.

A_IsFiliter = BSP094_ADJUSTED_DT.AsEnumerable.All(Function(r) r(49).ToString.Contains("A"))

arr_Filtered_BSP094 = BSP094_ADJUSTED_DT.AsEnumerable.Where(Function(r) r(46).ToString="A").ToArray()

Sequence1.xaml (9.7 KB)

Regards,

hi. what if the value you are checking is not existing?

im using this now. my problem is. sometimes the value im checking in the column is not existing.

Hi,

Is your issue “The source contains no DataRows” error in the latter expression?
If so, first use ToArray instaead of CopyToDataTable, then check datarow array length.

arrDR = (From BSP094_ADJUSTED_DT.Select() Where r(46).Equials("O") Select r).ToArray()

if (arrDR.Count >0)  then arrDr.CopyToDataTable()

Regards,

Hi,

Can you try to remove “arrDR=” in the right side (value property)?

Regards,

Hi,

Sorry, how about the following?

(From r in BSP094_ADJUSTED_DT.AsEnumerable  Where r(46).Equals("O") Select r).ToArray()

Regards,

what should i do next after this. sorry. after this condition i have to do for each and get all the values of specific column and sum it. i already done in sum them. im confused how can apply the ArrDr_O. sorry . i don’t know what to do

Hi,

Probably, it should be as the following.

HI. IT WORKS SIR. SUPER THANK YOU T.T

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.