Check if image appears

Hi guys!

I wanna check if an image appears, if does, i have to close the process and start again, if doesn’t, the process continue without beeing interupted.
How can I do that?

I’m trying to use “On image appear” activity, but I don’t know the type of variable to put in a “IF” activity. Can I set boolean?

Thanks!

You can use image exists activity

1 Like

Hi , Please use Image exists activity , the output will be Boolean variable
You can use this Boolean variable in If condition for the validation

1 Like

You were almost done
But I would like to tell you when to use on image appear and Image exists activity
On image appear- can be used when we are looking for a image to appear and then to kick start the next process, this is fine when the image appears but if that didn’t appear then we will thrown with a exception…

But
Image exists - can be used when we want to check the availability of a image that is whether it’s there or not
If it’s there will give us TRUE as a Boolean value or if it’s not there it will give us FALSE as a Boolean value
But won’t give us exception at any cost

So does your process requires
—here use IMAGE EXISTS activity and get the output with a Boolean variable named bool_element
—use a IF condition like this
bool_element = True
If true it will go to THEN part or it will go to ELSE part where we can keep the required set of activities to be processed

Hope this would help you
Cheers @Giulia_G

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.