Change Action Center Port (on-prem) issue

Hi All,

I have installed Action Center on-prem with custom port : 1443. default is 443.

I have cases where I need to show a pdf preview on the action center, however, I got an error message
“Bucket file for form data not found”. as I check on my config such as storage bucket name, folder name, queue name, and file name. all of them are correct.

deeply check, finally I found the cause from inspect element where the url api still use the default port.

so How can I change this port follow my custom port?

thanks,
Indra

1 Like

How to change the URL and custom port after installation of Orchestrator?

Perform the below steps to configure Custom Port / Changing URL of the Orchestrator :

1. Need to update below Keys with the URL (If URL Changing) and update the port number in below format (If looking for Custom port)
  2. Updating Configuration in Orchestrator
  3. Go to the UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config file in below location

Default location - C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator (Installation location may change if Orchestrator installed in custom location)

Here for example, take URL as UiPath.orchestrator.com and port as 444

1. Save the config file

Note: Before doing changes requesting to take a back up of the same

1. Updating Configuration in the Identity
  2. Go to the appsettings.Production.json file in below location

Default location - C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator\Identity (Installation location may change if Orchestrator installed in custom location)

“IdentityServerAddress”: “https://uipath.orchestrator.com:444/identity”

“OrchestratorUrl”: “https://uipath.orchestrator.com:444”

1. Save the config file

Note: Before doing changes requesting to take a back up of the same

1. Updating Configuration in the Database - Go to the database and expand the tables update the below URL’s in the below tables
  • identity.ClientPostLogoutRedirectUris
  1. Update new URL with port in 2 rows in which has below format
  1. Update new URL with port in 1 rows in which has below format

Note: Wrong updating may down the orchestrator (requesting to take back up before doing changes)

1. IIS Binding Configuration
  2. Configure Orchestrator website bindings in the orchestrator with the updated URL and port.
  3. Restart the IIS.

HI Ganesh,

thank you for your update but my real question is about the Action center custom port, not the Orchestrator Custom port.

BR,
Indra

@irahmat

I hope this might help you

Cheers

2 Likes

thanks, it worked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.