Capturing Processes

Hello UiPath community, I hope everyone is very well. I want to ask you a question since my rpa team is trying to streamline the candidate survey process to automate; For them, I would like to know if there is the possibility of capturing processes using task capture, but in web format, since our clients cannot install applications on their PCs due to corporate permissions. If this option is not possible, I would like to know if you know or can recommend an efficient way to relieve processes and then generate the ppd, without having to record and then watch the video of the user performing the processes.
Thank you very much already!

Hi @federico.apfelbaum

Yes, it is possible to capture processes using task capture in web format. For example, UiPath Task Capture can help you easily create process maps and documentation by recording your regular workflows in detail. Your auto-generated process maps will be ready to share and for RPA or Citizen Developers to start automating

Thanks,

Hello,
You can use assisted task mining which is on cloud.
Robotic Process Automation | UiPath

Hi RajKumar! Thansk for your answer. But im still wondering, how i can capture the processes with out installing task capture in the users desktop?

Hi! Thanks! I will study this solution.