Can't run process from Orchestrator

Hi,

I would like to start my process from Orchestrator but it does not work. The error message I receive is this: "Info: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result) in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Executor\WorkflowRuntime.cs:line 181
at UiPath.Core.Activities.InvokeWorkflowFile.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)"

I’m not using a config file, only assets.
Everything works fine when I’m starting the project manually.

Thanks for any help!

Hi @Kristian_R

Not being able to execute the workflow via Orchestrator that runs locally is often a sign of activity packages not being correctly downloaded from Orchestrator.

Could you see this thread to see if it helps? It is different error, but might have the same cause and solution:

Hi!

I accidently put my project into a folder with another main file, so when the process was about to run it looked for the wrong main haha… Oh well…
Thanks for the input though!

/Kristian

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.