Can we Pass variables/arguments as parameters in HTTP Request GET method?

Hi,

I am trying to use variable in “Add Parameter” field of HTTP REQUEST. I need to yesterday’s date when the bot Runs. Example if the BOT runs on 30th June 2022. The BOT has to get the results for 29th JUNE 2022. If the BOT runs on JULY 1st 2022 it has to get results for 30th JUNE 2022. So I am trying to use variable for the begin and end date. But I am getting response as 400, when I am hardcoding it I am getting response as 200.
Can experts in the team help me in resolving this?
FYI- Ydate is yesterday’s date
Tdate is today’s date
Below is the screenshot for your reference.

Hi,

Unfortunately, HTTP Request Wizard doesn’t support variable.
Please set variable in Properties Panel then run or debug.

Regards,

I have declared them in variables. Then I am adding them here but I am not getting the response.

Hi,

Can you try to set variable in Parameters dialog as the following?

Then run or debug, check if it works. (because Wizard doesn’t support variable)

Regards,

Sure. I will.

It is working. thank you so much.

1 Like

One more question, can we override the default pagination of the website from our code? If so how can we achieve this?
If not I get a value in the response, As the pagination is 100 for the website the response will return only 100 records at a time, If I have more than 100 I need pass a value from 1st response and pass it as a parameter and rerun the HttP request and get next 100 records.
How to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I think it depends on specification of the web site /API.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.