Calling rest API using HTTP client

Hi,

I want to fetch some values using a rest API and passing the parameters into it.I am calling a rest API from HTTP client using UIPath. I am using POST method for this. While previewing the response I am getting an error “Parameter name already exists”.

Please help me regarding the same.

Thanks,
Divya Gupta

1 Like

Hi @Divya1

See these

Thanks,
Prankur

3 Likes

Hi Prankur,

I have read the document provided and performing the same steps as mentioned.But while previewing the response I am getting an error “There is already a parameter name “”, Please choose a different name” for every Attachment name.

Kindly help regarding the same.

Thanks,
Divya Gupta

Hi Divya1,

Did you find a solution? Getting the same error message for any file name i choose for the attachment.

Thanks,
Andreas

In some cases, an error might be returned stating that duplicate parameters cannot exist. These may be caused by authentication requests that need to contain the Password and Username parameters. In these cases, we recommend passing them using the Body property.

Hello Divya,
In this Playlist you will find 11 videos with HTTP example:

Thanks,
Cristian Negulescu

2 Likes

is there info on how to debug calls from UiPath.WebAPI.Activities.HttpClient ? once i compose a POST i’d like to see the form of my request and the response, like chrome dev tools or curl -v