Business_Exception and mail to User

Hi All,

I am doing an automation where my inputs are wrong, so i need catch an exception and send mail to Business team. please help me with flow of activities in Reframework.

In which state I need to attach the send mail activity and how can I pass the exception message in the mail dynamically.

Thanks in advance!!
Pavan

1 Like

@Pavan_kumar15

This is already in place for ref…

Go to process transaction state …where you would see a try catch with businessexception and system exception…add send email in the respective exception blocks and configure the values…inside that block exception.message will give the exception that occured and that can be used in the email body as you need

Cheers

1 Like

@Pavan_kumar15,

You will have to add it into Process Transaction state. Specifically SetTransactionStatus workflow.

You will get exception as argument in in_BusinessException

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile:

Hi @Pavan_kumar15

You need to configure the business exception in the catch block of the module where you want to send an email to the user. If you have multiple business exceptions but you want to send an email for specific business exception.

In the catch block , after adding a handler for business exception add an if block , use a condition

BusinessException.Message.contains("business exception string from throw "), configure send mail in the then part.

Above is to check for specific business exception and send mail in case you have multiple business exceptions.

Hope this helps out.

Thanks,
Gautham.