Automate Excel by using Invoke Code (Interop)

Hi guys, I just need to get a small hint, how to use an Invoke code action to automate MS Excel by using Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel. I tried something on my own by following some template, but I faced some issue.

Firstly, I’m not able to find the Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel in Imports.

Then, when I try to use an Imports in vb .net code, there is an issue “Module member declaration expected.”. Any hints, please? Thank you so much in advance, guys :).

Hi Frantisek,

What Studio version do you have?
CE 2017.1.6522:

I’m using the latest version (2017.1.6522) Community Edition. Maybe I will try to reinstall that, but it looks a little bit weird. I will let you know, if it will work for me. Thanks.

Ok, its still not working… Looks really strange, I think, that I miss much more namespaces. version

OMG, I found that. I just needed to add a package with Excel extension. Im so dummy.

1 Like

How did you do it ? even i am having same problem !!

@aksh1yadav any suggestions ?

Sorry to ask … but regarding?

Regards…!!
Aksh

Even I am trying, but not able to do.
It would be great if you can explain me how to use excel.interop in code stage.

well in studio to use that namespace you have to import the namespace. make sure excel package is installed on the system otherwise manually also you can put that.

you can see above post image for your guidance as per your requirement what Vb code you wanna run as per your requirement.

Regards…!!
Aksh

“well in studio to use that namespace you have to import the namespace. make sure excel package is installed on the system otherwise manually also you can put that.”

I have already installed but not sure where i have gone wrong.

Can you attach a xaml for a simple code. ??

I also have the same problem!, Studio 2017.1.6522 Comunity Edition.

thx :smiley: