Anchor Base - Bot does not stop

Hi,

I have created a workflow using Anchor Base Activity and it worked as expected for first set of data. After restarting the laptop I am facing an issue with same form.

1. It reads data from CSV
  2. Opens a browser and enters data like Name, Number, Country etc.
  3. Click Submit
  4. Submit Another response

Once the data is over it is submitting blank forms however it should stop if there is no data in cell.

Eg. Range A2 to A11 has data. Once completed with data (A2 to A11) it reads data from A12 which is blank and therefore submits blank forms.

@Palaniyappan

Any suggestion?

1 Like

@Saurm21
Just filter the record checking row has value or not. You can check with empty or null

2 Likes

Fine
Once after reading data from csv we would be getting a Datatable as output
So once after that use a assign activity and mention like this

DataTableName=DataTableName.Rows.Cast(Of DataRow)().Where(Function(row) Not row.ItemArray.All(Function(field) field Is DBNull.Value Or field.Equals(“”))).CopyToDataTable()
Or based on particular column

DataTableName.Select(“Convert(column3, System.String)< >‘’”).CopyToDataTable()`
or
DataTableName.Select(“column3< >‘’”).CopyToDataTable()

For more details on this

Which would remove the empty rows from the column so that we won’t face this issue
Then remaining steps are same

And for this

I hope if you are using click with anchor base that would work for sure at any time even after restarting the machine
Make sure that the selector of anchor base activities are chosen in a way like dynamic attribute values are replaced with wildcards
Or we can try with send hot key activity with tab key and use n number of this activity with tab key until it reaches the button where we need to go and once after reaching use another send hot key activity with key as enter that would click on to it

Hope this would help you
Cheers @Saurm21