An error occured

I am having trouble with orchestrator looping an showing error message when entering Robots/Folder Overview. Does anyone know how to solve this?

1 Like

@runegjo

Welcome to community

I believe this is enterprise orchestrator right?

Also previously do you have any problem similar to this?

Have you done fresh installation / update the previous installation before this error?

Thanks

New and fresh install of Orchestrator Enterprise.

@runegjo

Great!!

Can you check the event viewer->application logs so that you can check which is causing error

Hope this helps you

Thanks

1 Like

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid column name ‘ServiceUsername’.
at Task System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReaderAsync(CommandBehavior behavior, CancellationToken cancellationToken)+(Task result) => { }
at void System.Threading.Tasks.ContinuationResultTaskFromResultTask<TAntecedentResult, TResult>.InnerInvoke()
at async Task<IEnumerable> Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryAsync(IDbConnection cnn, Type effectiveType, CommandDefinition command) in C:/projects/dapper/Dapper/SqlMapper.Async.cs:line 419
at async Task<IEnumerable> UiPath.Orchestrator.Monitoring.DataAccess.Repository.DapperRepository.RunQueryAsync(string query, DynamicParameters parameters)
at async Task<IEnumerable> UiPath.Orchestrator.Monitoring.DataAccess.Repository.DapperRepository.QueryAsync(string query, DynamicParameters parameters)
at async Task<HealthStateData> UiPath.Orchestrator.Monitoring.Services.MachinesMonitoringService.GetMachinesHealthStateAsync(MachinesMonitoringFilters filters)
at async Task<HealthStateData> UiPath.Orchestrator.Monitoring.Api.Controllers.MachinesMonitoringController.GetMachinesHealthState(MachinesMonitoringFilters filters)
at async Task System.Threading.Tasks.TaskHelpersExtensions.CastToObject(Task task)

@runegjo

May i know which version of orchestrator you are trying?

Thanks

Currently Orchestrator 2020.4.3… need to sort this before i start upgrading to 2020.10

@runegjo

Any other logs which shows error?

Thanks

Only this error in the orchestrator execution log:

2020-12-01 08:08:08.701 Error

And the same number of occurrencies as in the eventlog…

@runegjo

if you are running through msi installer, i suggest to generate the logs as below

1. Open command prompt as administrator
  2. navigate to the orchestrator.msi folder
  3. Run this command UiPathPlatform.msi /l*vx log.txt

I suggest to reach technical support team also about this issue
Contact Technical Support

Hope this helps you

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi @runegjo ,
Welcome to the Uipath Community
This may occur due to several issues

1. Have you map existing Orchestrator DB on the new installation
  2. Check IIS DB connection
  3. Go to your DB server and check the event log
    and this if you are using the Existing DB, definitely this should be the data issue
    check the count of your tables
    select count( ) from [dbo].[Notifications] ;
    select count(* ) from [dbo].[TenantNotifications] ;
    select count(* ) from [dbo].[UserNotifications] ;
    select count() from [dbo].[Logs] ;
    select count(
    ) from [dbo].[AuditLogs] ;

and do some maintenance :crazy_face:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.