🎅 Advent of UiPath 2020

I’m not new to UiPath yet there was so much I could learn from these challenges. I had a lot of fun solving the problems and presenting it in the form of stories. Thanks to all the forum staff, organizers, and participants for doing your best and I hope you guys have a wonderful new year to come!

9 Likes

Thank you UiPath Forum Staff, Challenge organizers and all my fellow participants for making this event wonderful and providing the best solution throughout their experience and giving a chance to each one for learn something new in UiPath and Thank you for presenting the best stories references. :blush::blush:

It was an amazing experience for me and I really enjoyed alot and learned so many things.

7 Likes

Thanks for the great initiative, which helped me in honing my skills…

Best thing happened to me in 2020 for me was Learning the UiPath. Some of the challenges are really tough(for me), so even though I did not participated I have downloaded the solutions and started learning from that…

Thanks everyone who thought and executed it really well…

7 Likes

@AndersJensen
This is really great and super fun. The best thing is that we see how various ways that can accommodate the same requirement, that is the beauty of RPA.

Now we are waiting for your event :crazy_face: , Isnt it @monsieurrahul @seanrockvz13 @StefanSchnell and all :star_struck: :yum: :yum:

Anyway even the year-end is so busy, reading the stories of Advent Challenges to make us happier

Thank you all of you guys to make an awesome year end :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

6 Likes

Thank you to all. :grinning:

Unbenannt-2

7 Likes

Thanks all for lighten up december with challenges and knowledge sharing.

This autumn and winter have I started to look at RPA and UiPath in particular,
yesterday I signed a contract as a RPA developer starting on Monday.
See you out there and lets go automate things!

7 Likes

That’s awesome, congratulations on your new role bud @Markus_Anding :tada:

3 Likes

Yes!!! Everyone is excited!!! Looking forward to watching the live event :slight_smile:

4 Likes