A new video of the Advanced Document Understanding series is now available!
In this video, we are focusing on the advanced features that we can use for classifying documents.
In the new video, we are focusing on the below sections:
- Use of Intelligent Keyword Classifier
- How to decide whether human verification is needed on classification
- use of Create Classification Action in Action Center
- How to handle files that have multiple document types
- Parallel process multiple classifiers in each document
- Building external processes to perform moving files to different folders based on classification
- Building external processes to perform file splitting based on classifications of each document type in a single file
- Use of Invoke Process\ Run Parallel Process to execute external process we built
Link for the working solution is available in the video description