Using LookUp Data table Searching for data from 1st excel to fill 2nd excel column values

Do I need to open two excel files and then check manually ?

This is the warning I am getting @ImPratham45 while checking manually

While applying formula in my 2nd excel sheet where the values need to be filled in the column J, it is not able to display the value i need. It is showing the below warning message

First Try manually like you are doing on simple excel and if it works then use it in UiPath

Yes i guess

getting #NA bro

That means there is no value found in lookup it is not error

There are values in my Master excel file bro . I want to get both C6 and E6 values for D6 in this excel.

but I am just testing only with E6. I am getting #NA instead of Alcatel 1 1GB+8GB Black

You are using wrong formula my friend
Look
=VLOOKUP(A2,β€˜Sheet2’!A:C,2,0)

Here A2 is the value which is present in both the sheet it will be like primary key.
Then A:C is the range for master means it will search the value in A column of master and if it finds then will give you 2 means β€œB” columns value if you put 3 then it will give β€œC” column value

1 Like

Oh I see Thank you frnd. I will get back to you in a while. I will try this.

Yes you will get more idea if you google it

1 Like

So, the values(primary key values) that are present in column A of first excel file should be present in the same column A in 2nd excel file?

In my case the primary values present in first excel file are in column B
and the same primary key values present in 2nd excel file(Master data excel) are in column D.
And now I want to get lets say only E cell values from the master data excel file.

Can I apply the below formula
=VLOOKUP(B2,’[Article Master - Global.xlsx]Sheet1’!D:E,5,0)

No not necessary

Here pls make change at end as you want E value so from D:E here d,e i.e 2

1 Like

I have given like this as suggested.

Yes ryt

1 Like

when I tried to press enter cursor is taking me to *'[C:* in the above screenshot

can you share both excels
Remove all data just keep 2-3 data so i will send you back

sure .

Book2.xlsx (2.1 MB) Test Master file.xlsx (62.1 KB) PLease find the two excel files for your reference frnd.

I want to get values(type & description) from master file and put it into I and J column based on primay key values β€˜B’ in first excel file(Book2.xlsx)