Split String(Getting the specified ID)

Can you please share your sequence?

@HeartCatcher - then you don’t have do it .

Can you show your sample output result in the same sheet. ? I.e. both input and output

Flowchart1.xaml (28.2 KB)
PFAAirtel_Spice_Recon.xlsx (152.8 KB)

EXTERNAL_REF_NO(column name)

No actually I am trying to get output in Write line inside for each loop as in the attachment.

I cannot see your sequence.

@HeartCatcher - Here you go…this simple workflow will print the output…

if(Regex.IsMatch(CurrentRow(0).ToString.Trim,"SET\d+",RegexOptions.IgnoreCase),Regex.Match(CurrentRow(0).ToString.Trim,"SET\d+",RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Value,"No Match")

Logic: First i am checking if there is SET value is found in the row…if true, I am printing the match value if not i am writing it as No Match…

My Output(just snippet)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>TrueFalse__ReferenceID0

please look into the photo to see the matches activity

@HeartCatcher - your regex code is incorrect.

please check my post for the solution…you said, you just wanted to print the output in the write Line which I showed how to…

1 Like

@prasath17,
Thanks very much for your help and time its working fine.

1 Like

@prasath17 ,
at the end I need to write into a column

@HeartCatcher - once you are done with your testing …please mark my post as solution as it help others.

@prasath17,
Its done

This is exactly i am asking you from the beginning, but you said you just wanted to write the output in the write line…

Going forward, please provide your requirement clearly , even if you are newbie you should know what is your input and desired output…

Yes, sorry I didn’t explain correctly

@HeartCatcher - Here you go…

Add DataColumn

Assign Code

CurrentRow("SubString") = if(Regex.IsMatch(CurrentRow(0).ToString.Trim,"SET\d+",RegexOptions.IgnoreCase),Regex.Match(CurrentRow(0).ToString.Trim,"SET\d+",RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Value,"No Match")

Output

Hope this helps…

@prasath17,

Thanks for your valuable response its a lot to me, please help me to improve in UiPath as I am a new to this technology.

Best Regards,
Naveen Kumar S

Hi @prasath17,

I am trying to subtract two number but I am getting error.
Below steps which I am doing.
1.Read excel(DT1).
2.For each in(DT1).
3.Get row item(credit)
4.Get row item(debit).
5. Result=credit-debit–> here I am getting an error like in the attachment

please help me

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.