Multible if condition

HI @mohamed.saty2012 ,

As Said whichever pattern has a match for the value returns true.

Thanks,
Gautham.

I am getting the result for the last expression with the method as Match instead of isMatch.

Attaching the Op for the same.

you need to test all values not just the first value. for first row the number is 1.2.3.4
if you use the patterns i have provide with message box you will get all the 4 values correctly
one you get to the next line if the number is 1.null.3.4
you will get the first number only and the other 3 will be null even if they there is a value

HEy @mohamed.saty2012 ,

I am using the Same Expressions you had provided.

Can you let me know what OP are you expecting for each Value .?

1…3.4
1.2…4
1….

Thanks,
Gautham.

did you test the automation with the same excel file the i have provide

Yes I did with the same file.

i feel like i cant give you the correct explanation from what is happening.\but i can show you if it is not a troubles i can give you AnyDisk access for a minute or 2 to see what is happening.

Hi @mohamed.saty2012

We can do it certainly if you still want to work this out since i saw another thread with same value where you had different approach, i assume you don’t need this approach any more.

Let me know if you need my help further.

Happy automating.! It was my pleasure conversing with you.

Thanks
Gautham.

Sorry, for the late replay. thank you so much for your support and good manors.
also for your caring for help. i have done the part for the data separation. and try to figure out what to do for the reset. i will keep trying and i will ask for your great support if you don’t mind.
thanks

1 Like

Sure happy to be of assistance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.