How to remove hyperlink in excel

can any one tell me how to remove hyperlink for any url which is stored in excel

Hi @supriyad,

You can record a Macro for this and run the same from UiPath this will remove all the hyperlinks.

Just make sure that your Excel should be Macro enabled while your are running macro.

Thanks,
Prankur

1 Like

can you tell me how to do macro enable

Record your macro. Then click on Save As option, then select Save as Type as Excel Macro-Enabled Workbook

Thanks,
Prankur

can you help me little bit more about what macro code should i have to write for this removing hyperlink

Record it if you want to remove all hyperlinks. Start recording Select All > Right Click > Remove Hyperlink Stop macro and save it. Then use execute macro from UiPath. See these

Thanks,
Prankur

1 Like

hi @PrankurJoshi what ever solution you have given to me is also applicable for making hyperlink to url as well ???

Ohh yes of course you can do that as well

1 Like

can you give me any example of macro??? @PrankurJoshi

do u have any example file of macro ???so please can you share with me??

Hi @supriyad,

I have uploaded a custom activity to remove the hyperlinks from the excel sheet with selected range of cells.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi @balupad14, The ‘Hyperlink Remove’ activity is not working for me as well. It doesn’t throw any error and doesn’t delete the hyperlinks as well. Iam not able to attach any files to the post as Iam new user. My excel have a cell with data as “=‘https://xyz-my.sharepoint.com/personal/gt_xyz_ae/Documents//2020/[TaxInvoices.xlsm]1.Trn’!$N$2877” and my xaml file have only one activity i.e ‘Hyperlink Remove’. Please help

Hi @rajesh.perusomula,

Welcome to UiPath Community!

Can you send me the sample file to test at my side…

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

I cannot attach any files here. Hence i sent you seperately. Please check & let me know

1 Like

Hi @rajesh.perusomula,

I didn’t get you files…

Thank you
Balamurugan.S