How to delete specific range of empty columns in excel sheet

Hi team,

I am using Excel to print my output but in between columns i have few column gap which i need to delete.Please find the screenshot.So how can i delete those cells.

Thanks

@Snehamayi_Sneha Have you look in this Post

1 Like

Ya thanks…
But my excel output structure is different. can you tell me in short how i need to proceed.

1 Like

Hi @Snehamayi_Sneha

Can you elaborate more the issue… i guess theres another way if you only want to read and print some value in excel ?

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @pattyricarte ,

Actually my secnario is to read pdf and paste it in excel file.

The Pdf file contains table so while printing the output its not proper. so i am using some string manipulation to make it proper table format.

So while doing that i am facing problem with the gap between 2 columns so how to remove those particular range of cell which is empty as given in my attached in my previous post.I want to delete G12:J18 range

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Snehamayi_Sneha

I also encountered that issue .The work was to use the abbyy flexi capture.

But if you want only to delete those range… you just need to select the range and use type into to delete the value of excel.

3 Likes

Ok Thankyou…No other ways?

1 Like

Hi @Snehamayi_Sneha

like i said you can use flexi capture to get the table layout in pdf files and it will return it to you as csv file or excel flie in great format.

5 Likes

Hi @Snehamayi_Sneha
Im not sure whether it will work or not. Follow the following Steps.

• Convert Your Excel File In datatable variable using Read Range.
  • Convert In to Table Using Create Table Activity.
  • And then Use another Tables Activity Delete Range
  • You just have to provide the Range to It.
    Thanks & Reagrds
2 Likes

Hi,

Can you please let me clearly how can we achieve using Typeinto…I am not getting properly how to delete.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @Snehamayi_Sneha

Maybe i just to create a sample xaml for your reference. Wait :smiley:

6 Likes

Thankyou yes please.

2 Likes

Hi @Snehamayi_Sneha

Here as you can see i created different activity but same output just setup the selected range and use the activity indicated as your choice …

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.