Excel Delete Columns from a dynamic sheet tab (Source)

Hi CMB80,

If you open the Excel within an Excel application scope activity you can use the attached example below, the “Index” 0 (zero, circled in green) will return in the string variable “SheetName” (outlined in green), the name of the first sheet.

@Gautham_Pattabiraman hello, that is exactly what I have?

@ron.butler I think I must be on a newer UI Path version as I do not have Excel Application Scope Activity anymore - just Use Excel File or Excel Process Scope. The Properties are different

@Che There are no spaces but a good suggestion. Here is the full flow - I have blacked out the file path as it is sensitive

Try giving like

Deceased.Sheet(SheetName) as in my screenshot

Which is like

Deceased.Sheet(“SheetName”) in your screenshot.

hello @Gautham_Pattabiraman , I get the same error

Hi CMB80,

You have a different Excel activities package loaded then the one I used, is all, try to use a search in your activities panel, using the key words one at a time or in combination Get Workbook Sheet, this may find the equivalent activity name for your Excel package.

1 Like

This part is the issue. The problem is I do not know the number of days

@ron.butler it seems like this no longer exists. All I have is below

Hi CMB80,

Try using your For Each Sheet activity, you only have one sheet you say but that activity may not need a sheet name it may act on all sheets in the workbook regardless of name and should not matter if it only finds one sheet.

1 Like

@ron.butler Thank you sir. You have kindly solved it. Here is the flow if anyone is interested

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.