• Certified Professional with 13+ years of experience in Information Technology, 12 year within the Software Industry.
• 6+ years as Sr. Programmer Analyst developing and implementing .Net Applications, Process Analysis Documentation and Elicitation. Familiar with WMS, ERP, CRM, Supply Chain, Reverse Logistics (High-Tech), Healthcare operations, BR Fiscal Process and ETC.
• 4+ years as Sr. RPA Tech Supervisor coordinating RPA tests, opening IT projects, validating WMS releases, user trainings, analysis on customer necessity and feasibility for CR (Change Requests) on WMS and RPA bots.
Support, Developing and implementing RPA applications, coordinating RPA Roadmap and deliverables based on customer necessity and expectations.
• Responsible to define the Enterprise RPA Tool inside UPS Global Logistics and Distribution base unit and establish CoE (Center Of Excellence)
• Active UiPath Forum contributor
• RPA Tools : UI Path , Automation Anywhere
• Databases: ORACLE, MSSQL2016.
• Methodologies: UML, AGILE, SCRUM,KANBAN.
• Cloud : Microsoft Azure/ Azure DevOps