Zell.cognitiveServices Activity

Is there any limit of using activities present in Zell.CognitiveServices Package?
I have used Text Translation activity in my workflow since from few days. Without API key I have used this activity. But now I am getting error like this activity is expired or invalid.

I haven’t read anything like this activity has free limit of some days.
Anyone knows about this? If not, Please suggest any other text translation activity without API key .

1 Like

Hey @Santhi7698

I can’t find this activity, Could you please share the source link if you have it ?

Thanks
#nK

Hi @Nithinkrishna

Sure, I am sharing the link with you and here the thing is as you are using this activity first time so you may get the translated data. Starting I also got the data after using the same activity few days, then I got this error.

The following is the link for that one:

Please suggest any other translator activity without API key

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Santhi7698

Thanks
#nK

@Nithinkrishna

1. Ya, I also read that if we not provide API key it will take default key. Is we need to generate free API key from Azure account in order to access?
  2. I am using the native documents only not scanned or handwritten or images.

Thanks

1 Like

Yes @Santhi7698 looks like as per docs.

@Nithinkrishna

But I don’t have any Azure account to create free API.
For this activity they not mentioned anything like this has free limit(with default key) for some days.

I am also facing same issues while using Zell.Cognitivesevices.
Any solution??

hi @Abhisheck_Aruldoss

This activity is like monthly limit. If it exceeded, it will show the error message.
At the beginning of next month you can access the same activity again with out API key.
I don’t know the transaction count per month.

As a suggestion, go with the VB code for translation of languages.

Hello @Santhi7698 , after used this activity I got the same error.
Is basically that works only with a limitation of 2 million of characters, so please check if your file has more and change it.
Sorry for the delay.

Hi, @Luis_Diego_Montero, thanks for your reply.

I am sure that my file contains less than 2 million of characters.
Either the case my issue resolved. I have used VBA for the same.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.