"Your new account is currently being reviewed by the platform Admin. Please try again later." when trying to access RPA Developer Edition

Hello, I am new to UIPath and wanted to enroll for RPA DevEdition course. However when trying to enroll for the course getting an error stating “Your new account is currently being reviewed by the platform Admin. Please try again later”. Its been a week I am trying to get access but no success. Can anybody please help me in resolving this issue. Attaching a screenshot. Please refer for detail error message.
Thank you.

@SwapnaliM Have you checked your email? There may be an Activation link send to you

I checked my inbox, no mail stating Activation link. Last mail(December 23) was regarding completing my profile details which i already finished updating.

@SwapnaliM Have you tried Forgot Password? :sweat_smile:

If I enter wrong password then it gives error message to enter correct credentials. Then I don’t think Forgot password option will be helpful. Please correct me if i am wrong as i am new to UIPath.

1 Like

@SwapnaliM What happens when you try to register again with the Credentials that you think you have used earlier?

I cant use the same credentials in a new registration. (it gives an error message)
Now I am registering with different mail id and password, let’s see how it goes. I think I will have to wait for some time.

@SwapnaliM ok, Carry on with the process :smiley: