You have exceeded your allocated page count

Hi. I’m using Document Understanding in my project. After few successful days, suddenly the second time that Form Extractor wants to do its job it fails emitting the following error. Nothing was changed at all even the type and properties of the documents themselves.

You have exceeded your allocated page count

UiPath.SmartData.PositionBasedExtraction.DocumentUnderstandingClient.DUApiException: You have exceeded your allocated page count
at UiPath.SmartData.PositionBasedExtraction.DocumentUnderstandingClient.DUServerCaller.<CallInternal>d__7.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) 
at UiPath.SmartData.PositionBasedExtraction.DocumentUnderstandingClient.DUServerCaller.<CheckLicense>d__5.MoveNext() 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) 
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.DataExtraction.FormExtractor.<CheckLicense>d__32.MoveNext() 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task) 
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.DataExtraction.FormExtractor.<ExecuteAsync>d__36.MoveNext() 
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) 
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.DataExtraction.ExtractorAsyncTaskActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) 
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) 
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hey,

Looks like you ran out of units to consume.
Document processing with our DU solution is consumption-based. With your DU API Key you get a number of units that are consumed in different steps - mainly in Data Extraction Scope activity. If you’ve got the Cloud version, you can see on your Automation Cloud home page the consumption. Could you please check and see if you have any left? See my example:

Do you have an Enterprise Trial license? that lasts 60 days and has 1000 units in total. Do you have a DU license from UiPath?

If you still have units to consume, I would suggest to raise a ticket with support to investigate.

Thanks,
Andra

Hi @Andra_Buica : If all units (80K) are consumed in upcoming months then what will be way forward to mitigate this risk?

Hi @Sonalk ,

For our enterprise customers the license allocation is per year or until the number of pages are consumed. It is admin’s responsibility to monitor the consumption. We’re implementing a system of alerts to make admin’s live more easier in this sense. If running out of pages, an additional bundle can always be stacked on current pages count.

I’m not sure this answers your consern. Let me know!

Thank you,
Andra

1 Like

Hi @Andra_Buica : Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible for tenant admin to check document Understanding consumption day to day basic within Orchestrator?
If yes, How to check this as i am only able to find total service units provided by UiPath sales team.