How to import the user from AD to Orchestrator ?
When trying to login to Orchestrator using the Windows account SAML the user is getting this error : You don’t have permissions to access Orchestrator in this tenant. Contact your administrator to request access. (#214)
First go to Orchestrator machine and check the event view logs :
Second check the Orchestrator->Users and search for the account (with red there is the icon for local user, with green there is the AD user )
Verify if the user is a local user or a user imported from AD
If the user is created as local user you will need first to delete the user account and then import a new user account from AD .
To import the user account from AD :
- go to Users tab from Orchestrator
- click on "+" and choose Add Directory User or Group
- add the Domain name of the AD
- search for the username of the user from AD and select the proper one from search drop down menu
- add the proper roles to it
- click on add
- clear browser cookies and cache
If the issue persist please share with Uipath Support the Orchestrator event viewer logs.