I am using Xebia.URLStatusCheck.Activities to get the status code of the 1000+ URLs one by one.
but the results which is it providing are not very fast it is taking more than 20 hours to get the result of all the URLs and sometime the bot is stuck and not moving further nor giving any error or exception.
Please find the package which I built using Xebia and HTTP request activity.
I tried to downgrade the version of the activity still no response.
Can someone please tell me what am I missing here and what could be the possible solution.
And just to let you know all, previously the results were getting generated easily and more fast.
I did look it up, seems like some of the website in the sheet are taking a huge response time to respond. As we have kept items in default and retry mechanism it takes longer to respond thus the delay.
In Webexception Block :The operation has timed out