HR Onboarding Check is a Use-Case in which the HR team does a compliance check before the employee is to be onboarded.
The HR team does a lot of compliance checks before the employee is onboarded and the process is very tedious.
The bot receives the input of the employee that needs to onboarded on an email containing the following information:
- Full Name
- Unique ID Number (Different for different Countries)
- Country of Origin
- Last Working Company Details (Can vary from 3-4 if available)
Steps Performed by the bot:
- The bot uses this information to send out emails to all the last companies in standard format asking for reference if the employee was working with them. In case of a reply, the bot reads the email and using Ai-Fabric identifies the intent of the email.
- It also checks Government portals such as PPF or other to security portal that can be accessed for checking the information of the user
- LinkedIn of the user is opened and the details are also verified.
In any case, any information isn’t matched the bot raises alert to the HR for manual check. The information is passed in email.
Frequency of run - Every Day
FTE saved - 5 FTE Saved
Time for execution - 2 minutes per employee
Pros - The employee are fully verified and allow the HR to process the employee quicker.
Industry categories for this use case: Compliance, HR
Skill level required: Intermediate
UiPath Products that were used: UiPath Studio, UiPath Action Center, UiPath AI Center, UiPath Apps, UiPath Orchestrator
Other applications that were used: Office 365, Chrome
Other resources: Components Used:
You can view my other components by visiting the following link
What is the top ROI driver for this use case?: Accelerate growth and operational efficiency