WriteCellXアクティビティで書き込む場所をExcelファイルで直接指定する方法

こんにちは。UiPath Studio EnterPrise版ユーザの初心者です。
WriteCellXアクティビティで、書き込む場所をExcelファイルで直接指定したいと考えて、Excelの書き込みたい場所(I1セルです)をクリックしても何もプロパティに反映されませんでした。
2つ教えてください。
1.WriteCellXアクティビティで、書き込む場所をExcelで指定するための条件があれば教えてください。
2.書き込む場所をExcelのI1セルに指定するための特別なマウス操作があればご教示ください。

こんにちは

まずはUiPath Excel add-in が正しくインストールされているか確認ください

うまくいかないときは以下のトラブルシューティングも参照ください。

https://docs.uipath.com/ja/studio/standalone/2023.4/user-guide/excel-add-in

Hi @gorby

Add UiPath extensions in the tools tab of UiPath Studio.

1. Ensure that you have the correct Excel file open in UiPath. The file should be opened using the “Excel Application Scope” activity before using the WriteCellX activity.
    Make sure that the sheet name is correct. Specify the sheet name in the “SheetName” property of the WriteCellX activity. By default, the activity uses “Sheet1” if no sheet name is specified.
    Provide the correct cell address in the “CellAddress” property. For example, to write to cell I1, you would specify “I1” in the CellAddress property.

2.In the WriteCellX activity, click on the “Indicate in Excel” button next to the “CellAddress” property.
This will switch the UiPath Studio window to Excel and activate the cell selection mode.
Move your mouse cursor to the desired cell location (I1 in your case) and click on it.
The selected cell address will be automatically populated in the “CellAddress” property of the WriteCellX activity.
By using this “Indicate in Excel” feature, you can easily specify the location to write in Excel without having to manually enter the cell address.

Hope it helps!!