Write range doesn't write if running from UIRobot Tray

Hello Guys, i am facing weird issue while running the program from UiRobot Tray.
Please find the attached program. It is just getting titles , simple program , when running using studio it works very well. but when create package(nupkg) and deploy, run from Robot Tray, it doesn’t write anything to excel or csv. I have used write csv, write range , not able to find out the issue, please help DataScrap.xaml (13.9 KB)

System info: Uipath studio pro community edition
Ms Excel 2013

Hi @sudharani18391
welcome to forum
is it a case of datascrapping?

Yes it is, using data scrapping activity & trying to write the DataTable to Excel/CSV @NIVED_NAMBIAR

is it webscrapping correctly , before writing check the no of rows by datatable.rows.count by using message box so that u cam know wheter the data is extracted fine or not @sudharani18391

@NIVED_NAMBIAR As you see I have mentioned, when i run it from studio it is fine , it can write to excel/CSV , but deploy/package & run via UiRobot Tray, it doesnt write to excel/CSV, i can see it is opening the browser, then clicking the buttons etc, but only the writing part is not working

@NIVED_NAMBIAR I have again tried to add more message box to find out, data scrapping sometimes works, some times doesnt give result when running from the robot tray, please find the latest file which has message box for data table. DataScrap.xaml (16.0 KB)