Write in a empty cell after a cell with data

So I’m rolling around with this one.
So I want copy the range from a excell to another.

In the fist rows it’s preety easy, but now I want to copy the datatable after the used rows. so:

I want to put the next info here:
imagem

I’ve tried for each row and i just can’t find a solution please help.

Thank you in advance

If you want to write date in the selected area you can use write cell and specify, cell values, if you want to write data next to the existing table use append range, to read the data just give read range with out mentioning the range in read range activity.

But append range only works for the first collum. I already used it.
I want to to a procedure similar to append range but in different collums.

Thanks Divyashreem

in append rang you cant specify column name from which you want to append it ways takes by default columns as column A, whichever cell is free in column A data will start appending from that cell.

I understand that that’s my point.

I need to do a similar process but in collum M, for example

Thank You

then last option is use read range get the index of last row, (lastrow+1 or last row+2) will be your cell number and now use write cell start with lastrow index the increment one inside loop .

Oh, I think that is exactly waht I need can u pls explain a little bit more.

1. How can I use read range to get the index of the las cell used?

2. And then, how can I say to write range that is the place I want to put the data?

Thank you for the help, really appreciate it

How can I use read range to get the index of the last cell used?

• you can get the count of rows check the difference between count and your speadsheet last column (you might add 1 or 2 based on header and the index)
    how can I say to write range that is the place I want to put the data?
  • check the new data tab;e is same as your existing one if yes then mention A"yourlast index+" value in write range activity

I understand what are u saying me to do.

But I’m new to the program, if it’s possible can u give me an example how’s it’s done?

That would be really amazing.

Thank so much for your patience

Can you show us some example? Thank you

Could you please help lil more by providing example ?