Write a time higher than the one obtained in string format

Hello, I would like to write a higher time than the one I get. In the attached image I show the time at which the last data upload was loaded. If what I want is to write in the white box an hour higher than the one obtained, how can I do it?

The string 82230 means that it is 08:22:30 a.m., if I get that number with the “Get Text” activity how can I then with “Type into” write the time higher than the one obtained

thankss

Captura

1 Like

1 Like

try this @achap

DateTime.ParseExact(txt.PadLeft(6,"0"c), "HHmmss", nothing).AddHours(1).ToString("Hmmss")
1 Like

Ok thanks,

And if I wanted to write directly in the white box the current time minus 5 minutes in the format “Hmmss”, how would it be?

thakss

grafik

And how do I add the sign of greater than what is the time?

currently, we do see a drift from the origin topic request and the following questions. Just clear your requirements and once it is fixed we can help with the matching solution.

Feel free to use the UiPath Academy for learning

the immediate panel for experiments:
Understanding the 6 Debugging Panels of UiPath in the easiest way possible! - News / Tutorials - UiPath Community Forum

And some help resources for specific topics

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.