I am using Orchestrator training environment(https://platform.uipath.com). It provide only 2 development robot. Would it be sufficient for clearing Advance Developer Certification exam ?
Would Orchestrator training environment(https://platform.uipath.com) be sufficient for clearing Advance Developer Certification exam. As it provide only 2 development robot
Yes, it is more than sufficient, i cleared it already
Welcome buddy, i hope it solves your query
Could you please give me any tips based on your experience with Advanced certification. I am also preparing for the same. Your efforts really appreciated.
Below should be helpful :
- Complete your advanced training
- Take a good note on how to create dispatcher and performers, most of the questions will be based on either dispatcher or both
- make sure to use annotations and comments to explain the complex logic and activities in your practical exam
- Using RE framework is must, so understand it properly.
- Break your process in simple workflows, like navigation, updating etc.
- Be comfortable with Transactionitem types (like string, datarow or queueitem) as your practical exam will give you either one of them.
- Make sure to upload your files to the certification platform, even if it is not complete, your methodology is also marked.
- Last but not the least, be confident, it is not that hard
Thanks! a lot. It really helpful.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.