Works in Studio, fails to start unattended: Value for a required activity argument 'StorageBucketName' was not supplied

This is an existing Windows Legacy automation. I have not changed any dependencies. I did not touch anything related to the one Download Storage File activity. I simply added some For Each statements in other places in the code, and it runs fine in Studio. Analyzer and Validate do not complain about the Download Storage File activity. But when I try to run it unattended in Orchestrator…

The invoked workflow ‘Main’ has validation errors. Please review the workflow and resolve the errors.

System.Exception: The invoked workflow ‘Main’ has validation errors. Please review the workflow and resolve the errors. —> System.Activities.InvalidWorkflowException: The following errors were encountered while processing the workflow tree:
‘Main’: The private implementation of activity ‘1: Main’ has the following validation error: Value for a required activity argument ‘StorageBucketName’ was not supplied.

The activity is configured correctly.

Any ideas?

I tried upgrading to System Activities 23.4.5 and the problem persists.

I converted to Windows and upgraded the dependencies and the issue went away, so I don’t really know the root cause.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.