I am working in an application where I need to run a search, and each subsequent dropdown is dependent on the selection in the previous dropdown and does not populate until a selection is made there.
The error that I am getting is I am able to select the first dropdown item, however the next menu does not appear and the process stops.
For example, I am working with records that have multiple accounts in different segments. In the first dropdown I need to select the ‘base’ segment and then from there, the second dropdown would be ‘account number’ but when I select ‘base’ in the first one, the dropdown containing ‘account number’ does not recognize that I’ve made a selection and therefore does not populate.
I have tried multiple things, including sending hotkeys, clicking on an area to see if that will update it, etc. I unfortunately cannot share this workflow as it is proprietary software I am working in.