Workflow is getting Closed after extracting dataTable in Advanced Training Academy 2

Hi,
While extracting dataTable with Status Open my workflow is getting Closed. I mean it is not going to sha-1 webpage and getting client information to generate hashke. Is teher anything else to be invoked in InitAllApplication workflow?

Hi Zara,

Could you please provide more details what is your problem as right now I see from the snapshot that you have initiated the login of system1.
I hope that workflow will be performing the login using valid credentials.
No where I can see a DataTable here.

this dataType is the datatable extracted from web containing the structured data. Now it should extract client information details of type WI5 but instead of doing it it is closing the web page. So is there something else that needs to be invoked in InitAllApplication or afterinvoking DataType?
Thanks

Can you please elloborate what the DataType.xaml is doing.

here are the screenshots…

Hi @Zara

Tell me one more thing are u testing each workflow separately or are you running the main.xaml.
As main.xaml takes care to kill/close all the processes before exit.

I will suggest test this code independantly and surround the code with try catch and see is there any exception thrown and due to which the process is getting killed.

yes…I am doing that…My query is is there any other workflow that needs to be invoked in InitAllApplication because there i have invoked only System1LogInProcess.

Yes, InitAllApplication will only open the application.
It is designed to initialise all the required applications.

so am i missing any workflow to invoke in it?
What all workflows need to be invoked in it?

Hi Zara,

Please refer walkthrough document provided for the assignment for details.

It has all the steps clearly mentioned.

Regards,
Rahamat

Zara you are good with your InitAllApplication workflow.
Now proceed as per the walkthrough for next workflows.
If you will follow step by step the walkthrough file you will manage to design the whole workflow.

I have completed whole of the State machine but while running after extracting the structured data the browser is getting closed and the whole process execution ends. It is not moving to the webpage to get client details and generate hashkey though i have created separated workflows and ran them separately but while running the whole process it is not working.Suggestions will really help.

Thanks

Hi @rahamtullah

I have completed whole of the State machine but while running after extracting the structured data the browser is getting closed and the whole process execution ends. It is not moving to the webpage to get client details and generate hashkey though i have created separated workflows and ran them separately but while running the whole process it is not working.Suggestions will really help.

Thanks

Hi Zara,

Try to put meaningful log messages after each invoke activity to know where the issue is.
Check Exceptions_screenshots folder in RAF for screenshot of the screen where the bot failed.

Regards,
Rahamat

Hi @rahamtullah ,
There is no such screenshot in that folder. Is there anyway where i can send you my code so that you can check and let me know the bug in the flow?

Hi @Zara,

Taking into account all your comments till now here is what’s happening.
Starts Of Work Flow —> ACME System 1 is Opened and Login Performed —> Navigate to Work Items --> Extract DataTable --> Close. And now your whole WorkFlow Stops.

So where you look for the problem is first ensure the extracted data-table has the data you are expecting using Output Data table as follows :

Next, if you are getting the right data next place to go is GetTransactionData.xaml as this feeds data to Process.xaml:

Try these things let us know the results. Also Include a screen shot of the “Output” this will help us , help you further:

Kudos !

Regards,
Nithin Prabhu