Workflow has validation error

DynamicActivity’: The private implementation of activity ‘1: DynamicActivity’ has the following validation error: Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression “leap YEAR”.
End of expression expected.

1 Like

Hi @prabhu,

Verify the syntax of the object or statement.

Regards,
V

1 Like

Please upload the workflow, sounds like a syntax error to me.

thank you vikas… am getting error in mail processing while save attachments doing… could you upload the workflow for that.

Thank you

Hi @prabhu,

Please follow the below link :

If you still haven’t got the solution, please upload your xaml file in order to guide you better.

Regards,
V

hi vikas … still getting errors . am uploading my workflow, could you check…

thanks for your timemail pro.xaml (14.0 KB)

thanks bro now am getting errors while doing attachments in mail processing. here am uploading my workflow.

thanks for your timemail pro.xaml (14.0 KB)

The syntax error is(your logic may be wrong , but I’m just pointing the errors):

1. change your item scope to masterFlowchart
  2. remove quote for item in save attachment.

Please check my direct message.

mailpro.xaml (13.9 KB)

Hi,
Even i am getting error after clicking on Run button of UI path getting error as"The workflow has validation errors.Review and resolve them first".

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Cheers,
Nitesh

Hi,
Even i am getting error after clicking on Run button of UI path getting error as"The workflow has validation errors.Review and resolve them first".

Please let me know how to resolve this issue

Hi Nitesh,

Did you got any solution for error"The workflow has validation errors.Review and resolve them first".

Thanks
Manish

This simply means there is an error in the workflow. Use the Validate button on the execute tab of UiPath Studio to find out what the error is. If you can’t see it obviously then it is possibly in a Flowchart decision step which doesn’t always show up if it is empty.

3 Likes

The workflow has validation errors. Review and resolve them first.

System.Activities.InvalidWorkflowException: The workflow has validation errors. Review and resolve them first. —> System.Activities.ValidationException: Value for a required activity argument ‘Text’ was not supplied.
— End of inner exception stack trace —

I am facing above error. Please help me how to fix this.

Sounds like you did not supply all of the required arguments - at a guess something like Click Text where you did not supply the Text to click. Look for the blue exclamation marks or click validate as above to find where the problem is.

Go to Execute Tab on top Bar and check the blue validation. there should be some missing quote or syntax error.

Hello Prabhu,

I have the same issue, did you figure out what the problem is?
compile error encountered processing expression “year”. Invalid L-value expression. Reference expression cannot end with conversion.

This is just a simple input dialog within Sequence.

This is the full error message.
System.Activities.InvalidWorkflowException: The workflow has validation errors. Review and resolve them first. —> System.Activities.ValidationException: Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression "year".Invalid L-value expression.:Reference expressions cannot end with Conversion. The provided expression’s type must exactly match the type T of VisualBasicReference<T> or LambdaReference<T>.

— End of inner exception stack trace —

wooow it worked

hii hw to solve validation error