Winzip issue

Hi Guys

I’m really new to this robotics stuff but have a solid background in vb.net.
I’m getting some funny behaviour in one of my robots when attaching to a Winzip window using the community edition.

Sometimes I’ll run the robot and it works fine. On the next run, it simply wont attach to the Winzip window I have open…

Any guesses as to what could be causing this intermittent behaviour?

did you check your variables… you might have declared multiple times in different scopes and some are used and some are not used, Those un used ones will make existed variable value as null in the second loop. i faced same problem earlier.
hope my inputs are useful.

check the selector for attach window and make sure it suits for every zip file

Hi.
I have done so.
I’ve even started a brand new recording as well with no luck.

Hi Andrei

The winzip window which I’m trying to select is actually a dialog popup. I have check the selector and I’m happy that there’s no dynamic stuff in the signature.

It’s just weird that it will work once or twice and then fail at another time!
Selector is as follows:

Selector|500x450

share the error message

Main has thrown an exception

Source: Anchor Find Element ‘Edit’

Exception Type: ActivityTimeoutException

UiPath.Core.Activities.ActivityTimeoutException: Activity timeout exceeded
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi,
Increase timeout time of find element/find image activity.
default would be 30sec(30000MS)
timeout

Still times out.
This is so weird…

could you please attach workflow.

I think I may have managed to solve the issue.
I re-recorded the sequence and used different UI elements as anchors instead of the previous ones.

Seems to be working now.

Thanks for all the help guys. I REALLY appreciate it!