This is my first post so if I make any mistakes please let me know. I have tried to Auto-login into Locked Windows using Orchestrator Assets by providing Credentials for each individual Unattended Robot but it is not working as I thought it would be.
I think the bot logs in into the locked system via backend and performs all the required activities. I want to perform a PowerShell Script which after logging in.
I have a few questions:
- Can someone please explain to me how does the bot actually execute if the System is locked?
- If the bot executes in the backend, can I use .BAT FILE to execute PowerShell Scripts?
- If the task is scheduled using Orchestrator and the activities to be performed are Front End, will the bot status in Orchestrator change to Pending and the bot will execute once a user logs into the system?
- Is there any way to Shutdown system which is locked? I have tried with PowerShell Scripting, it didn’t work.
- What is Log into console in Orchestrator Robot settings?
I didn’t really understand by searching it online.
Other Developers are allowed to add any related queries to this thread.
Thanks and Regards,