Window in window selector problem

hi everyone, I have a strange problem
I need to do an action using clicks from desktop recording tool, I have use this tool and I get a new window with a new menu and items into. The problem is that UiPath not recognize my selector (getted automatic by clicking)

Like you can see, there is a father window. Using “click event”, y navigate from this menu and it open another “child window”. In this i cannot do CLICK event.

This is the error:
Main has thrown an exception

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Source: Action Click ‘menu item Acciones’

Exception Type: SelectorNotFoundException

UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Can be possible an issue, and software cannot recognize child windows?, Else, how can I select this window?, What is the selector right?

Thank you very much
Regards.

1. Either you have a dynamic selector
  2. When you click on menu, do you have to click on any other item (2 clicks) to open child window? do you have that recording or activity?

1-> I have a selector with *
2-> The secuence is: In father window clik menu + click open “show user”. And now, i can click in the menu of this new window. The problem is that this new one is not “focused” and then the selector is not found. I have test use getattachwindow, etc

Any idea?
Regards

Have you tried pressing F2 button(This adds a 3 seconds delay) while recording and then checking if you can find the selector?

Can you explore the UI structure and see if the windows are actually nested?
Maybe the new window, even though it looks to be nested, is actually a sibling to what you attach to, hence it will not be found (new window is not nested in attached window).

Try doing it with absolute selectors (no attach used) and see if you can navigate. Since it’s only a couple clicks, shouldn’t be hard to do.
Alternatively, open it manually and just run a new workflow with a single click in the new window to see if robot is able to find it all (use IndicateOnScreen to make UiPath make the selector for you).