Job title: Automation Developer - UI Path
Job role: RPA Developer
Company name: Williams Lea
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
Williams Lea has a fantastic opportunity for an Automation developer to join our Global Automation Centre of Excellence team to design, build, automate and support our core business processes that underpin our client service delivery. As an Automation developer you will work with the wider CoE team to deliver automation solutions across the business operations by understanding the operational processes, develop (Design, Code/configure, test, document) and deploy automation solutions utilising UiPath to undertake business processes. Provide ongoing technical support for the deployed automation solution when issues arise or when changes are required. This RPA Developer is a technical role with a focus on developing solutions that will enable greater end-to-end automation in our businesses, ensuring delivery is consistent and error free. It is an exciting opportunity to work in the RPA CoE and help shape our company’s digital transformation.
This is a hands-on role which involves working with all Williams lea business teams to plan, design and create new solutions to automate processes across several key operational processes. You will need a good analytical skills, a challenging and enquiring mind, attention to detail and tenacity, understanding of common failures and faults, SME in the usage and functionality of the UI Path RPA software, excellent programming / software development background
• Work with operational stakeholders within all domains/towers in Williams lea to identify processes for improvement or automation and quantifying the potential benefit.
• Attend workshops to capture gather requirements, document and create process maps of the current and To-Be processes
• Create solution documents based on the requirements and to be process maps in accordance with the Williams lea design principles
• Build solutions in accordance with the internal design principles and in line with the approved design.
• Deploy releases to the production environment following the release management process. Creating release packages, release notes and complete the deployment packages to the production environments without impact existing operational processes
• Writing and implementing efficient code to support process reviews or new projects.
• Ensure that all solutions and code are maintained, documented and that best practices are adhered to Deliver e2e RPA solutions through development, testing and launch into production
• Gain awareness of business applications and validate requirements against end user expectations
• Create workflow patterns to drive deployment of reusable assets within the enterprise RPA architecture
• Ensure effective testing of the RPA solutions through test, change management, and production readiness cycles
• Provide estimation of automation build resourcing requirements to the POD lead
• Ensure timely delivery of assigned automation including updates on product backlogs
• Ensure quality of assigned automation development effort through frequent peer code reviews
• Document test results and evaluate them to determine defects as per the defect management procedures
• Assess and update test plans and documentation
• Support the maintenance of deployed solutions, where applicable
• Support the training and enablement of new developers
• Capture and share learnings from automation implementations
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related IT discipline - or equivalent experience
• Technical knowledge in UiPath
• Software development background, e.g C#, C++, Java, .NET
• Understanding of workflow-based logic
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skill
• Strong presentation skills to present technical solutions to key stakeholder
• Excellent understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience of working in Agile & SCRUM teams
• 3+ years’ experience in object oriented languages like .NET, VB, VBA, C# etc.
• 3+ years’ experience working in the UI Path Automation Platform
• Experience in scripting languages like Powershell, Python, JSON etc.
• Experience with Agile development methodology
• Experience with Agile/Waterfall project methodology
• Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) often preferred
• Deep subject matter expertise in RPA - to demonstrate expert knowledge
• Knowledge of IR,NLP,CAI, ML automation desirable
• 1+ Years’ Consulting background with proven client facing experience
• 1+ years’ experience in systems configuration/development, design-focused software development roles (e.g. using C#, C++, Java)
• Knowledge of AI and Machine Learning
Apply here: email@example.com