Why "Show Field Properties" in terminal wizard (For Attachmate reflection emulator) is appearing as BLANK

Show field properties is coming as blank when i am connected to a terminal via terminal session activity.
As per my understanding it should populate the value. Am i missing something here? please help.

Hi @arijitsom

Can you share the screenshot of the connect terminal activity which version are you using?

Thanks
Ashwin S

Hi @arijitsom
Use Get Screen Area or Get Text based on attachmate reflection

Thanks
Ashwin S

as field properties doesnt have any value, all the get activity getting timed out. even after adding wait text.

Hi @arijitsom

Show the properties of the terminal session activity

Thanks
Ashwin S

Hi @arijitsom
the activities got stored like how we record a web or desktop recording so
try to scrap the Value not the entire text

or use delay

Thanks
Ashwin S

Anshwin the problem is how can I use other activity parallel to terminal activity. As you can see terminal activity opens up a terminal wizard and all my recorded actions are on that screen. Now at last screen when I need to capture one piece of out put(which is RX#) , I am clueless how can i do that. I used delay, wait text but I am still getting timeout. If you are aware of any such activity under which i can call the terminal activity and still record terminal actions and also use the feature of that parent activity please help me with screenshot. Appreciate your help Ashwin.