Why CV Drop Down Selection is working with wrong,How to i select exact required list in drop down By using CV?

When i am using CV - Select drop-down activity, it is not working properly.I don’t know any other way is available to select drop-down list by using cv?if any solutions pls reply.

hey @Dinesh_Saravanan
You could use more anchors to define a greater reliability of the dropdown in cv dropdown activity.

Instead of using CV drop down activity, it is more reliable to use the following sequence:

• CV click activity: Click dropdown option
  • Delay (eg 1 second)
  • Type into activity (selector will be the entire citrix/vmware window): the option you want to select
  • Delay (eg 1 second
  • Send Keystroke (tab)

Thankyou for your response,but in my UI input element cannot support typing.

Thankyou,
Dinesh Saravanan,
RPA Developer,
Element 5,
mobile number:7092395038.

That is strange, I never encountered a dropdown that does not let you select one of its value with typing. Just to be sure we are on the same page, you can try it yourself, click the dropdown element and then press the first letter of option you want to select. It should automatically mark the option.

If it does not work, you can also send keystrokes to navigate to the desired value e.g. Up, Down, Page Up, Page Down.

I did this method also it is not handle duplication.like when I am type first letter c multiple list of c word is come ,when I try get text unable read text in my UI.

Thankyou,
Dinesh Saravanan,
RPA Developer,
Element 5,
mobile number:7092395038.

can you share a picture with us, when you try to select a specific value?