While building my first project >Unicorn Name >> Type into >> Indicate on Excel > Ui Path Studio X crashes automatically - Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xC0000005

@loginerror , while building my first project >Unicorn Name >> Type into >> Indicate on Excel > Ui Path Studio X crashes automatically , please help

@loginerror , I am using Studio (2020.4–Beta version ) and then changing the Profile to Studiox >Unicorn Name project was not executing , and was getting a error so I tried only a write line and execute it but again getting the same error , I have attached the Screen shot.
Please help ,thank you in advance

1 Like

Hi @Jyotirmoy77

We’ve seen this error for Excel 2007, which is not officially supported.

Could you let us know what is your Excel version?

Thank you for response , I checked —Excel 2007, So I need to update Excel to which version ?
and One query is that in the second workflow (i.e the pic attached ), i am getting Error while the workflow comtains only a write line activity

Hi
i am getting the same error Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xC0000005
Nothing to do with Excel in my opinion, i have this error whether i use Excel or not.
Any thoughts on how to solve this?
Thank you

I am also getting the same error. I am also using microsoft excel 2007 but when i click on excel addin it says to install 2010 version redirected me directly to webpage where i have downloaded 2010 version now it shows excel installed, restart the microsoft excel application but still getting the same error. Did you get any sol?

you need to update to at least office 2010

it doesn’t matter that you have an excel activity in your flow or not. you need to update to at least office 2010. let me know if you still encounter same error after

which excel version are you currently running? 2010 ? have you tried reinstlling the addin ? says it’s installed succesffully? still getting same error?
try to install addin with excel closed (check task manager also)

when i click on excel addin it was mentioned there to install 2010 because currently i am using 2007 but even after installing it, i am getting the same error

i upgraded to2010 from this link as mentioned in the below screenshots after installing it it shows installation is completed restart the excel application.

this is vsto 2010 required also for the excel addin, but is not the office 2010.
you need both installed in order to run the addin.

As you have told I updated to Office 2016 and it works now.

2 Likes

I think you need to update to mucj more advanced versions of office ,I used 2016 and it works now

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.