Where to find the images grabbed from "Grab from screen" option on image based actions in uipath

Where can i find the grabbed images (path) from “Grab from image” option available in Image based activities in uipath

All the images will be in the .screenshots folder created in your project directory.

Regards,
Nithin

2 Likes

But I won’t able to find any image folder or file…!!

Informative images are in .screenshots folder in your project.

Images for image based activities are stored directly in XAML, in XML segment ui:ImageTarget

Cheers

1 Like

Is there any way to modify an image grabbed for from a image based action with out opening the project?

Yes. You could save the image to a file, update and load back.

1 Like

Thanks sir…!! This is the one i need.

@Krishna30, Please mark the reply you found the most helpful as the solution. This will help other community members.

Regards,
Nithin

1 Like

Yah sure sir. I am new to this community forum. That’s why i don’t know these steps. Here after i will follow that. Thanks for your help.

I have found a solution for loading image directly on Image argument using “System.Drawing.Image(“path of image”)”. There by if we need to change any image in future, we don’t need to alter the code. We can just retake an image and replace the previous one. This is the thing i anm looking for. Thanks for your help.

4 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.