When we are going to set drop down value, i got error which is given below

“An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is: UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. at UiPath.UiNodeClass.Set(String bstrAttr, Object vValue) at UiPath.Core.UiElement.Set(String attribute, Object value) — End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace — at System.Activities.Statements.Throw.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager) at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager) at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)”

Hi
you mean like when using SELECT ITEM activity we are getting this error
or may i know at which activity
@pankajs3

“No when we are going to set value in select option.”

Fine
if its a browser or web application, did we try with other browsers from the current one
@pankajs3

No it is a window application.

Kindly have a view on this thread

Cheers @pankajs3

Hi @Palaniyappan ,

I got issue on select activity.

1 Like

fine
lets try with other options to select an element from dropdown

Cheers @pankajs3

Hi, As you are passing a variable to select the value, you need to be sure that if that value is matching to the select item value, so try to capture again the value, and try

Thanks