When shoud I start considering using Studio Instead of Studio X or even hiring somebody?

Hello, my name is Ibra I’m the COO of a startup company.
I’m learning about RPA, I know how to do basic stuff with Studio X but I don’t know where the limits are. At the moment, I’m using RPA to automate some tasks in Photoshop and the registration process in some websites with Google Chrome. I know I will need to hire somebody in the future because I’m not a developer. But my question is, How can I know if it’s better to use task mining, process mining or just task capture for an specific task? How can I know what tasks I can automate by myself and when should I ask for help?

Hy @ibra1, welcome to the UiPath Community

RPA is not only the tool, but it also includes all the methodology of whcich process are best suited for automation and which are not.

Please have a look at this UiPath Academy Cours: RPA Business Analyst Fundamentals.
Process mapping it is discussed there

Please like my post, it helps me.

Regards

1 Like

Thanks! I will definitely take a look!

Hy @ibra1,

Glad I could help you! You can also find plenty of material about this in the UiPath website and Youtube channel. There is a website called UiPath Insider, where you can see the new features beeing added to the tool.

I would also ask you to mark my answer as a solution.
If you have any more questions please let me know

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.