When publishing Testcases to local drive/orchestrator, i am getting some compilation errors

compilation errors:
Unexpected error has occurred during the library compilation process:
The assembly compilation returned the following errors:

• e assembly compilation returned the following errors:
    Assuming assembly reference ‘System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ used by ‘UiPath.System.Activities’ matches identity ‘System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ of ‘System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter’, you may need to supply runtime policy

• Assuming assembly reference ‘System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ used by ‘UiPath.System.Activities’ matches identity ‘System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ of ‘System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter’, you may need to supply runtime policy

• Unused extern alias.

• Unused extern alias.

• Unused extern alias.

• Unused extern alias.

• Unused extern alias.

• Unused extern alias.

• Unused extern alias.

• Unused extern alias.

• Unused extern alias.

• Unused extern alias.

• Unused extern alias.

• Unused extern alias.

• Unnecessary using directive

• Unused extern alias.

• Unused extern alias.

• Unnecessary using directive.

• Unused extern alias.

• Combined length of user strings used by the program exceeds allowed limit. Try to decrease use of string literals.

Can any one please help me?

@Sreeraj_Nandakumar ,
I’m not sure about it, try removing the unused variables and remove the unused namespaces. Uninstall the unused packages.