When I try to RUN the project I receive a below error. Could not find the user-interface (UI) element for this action

Hello,

I can not RUN the project. Everything goes well , I can complete all the steps without error , but when I try to RUN the project I receive a below error. I tried multiple times to find out the problem at activity :Type Into, but i don’t find a mistake. Could you please give me an advice?

Thnak you in advance,
Andreea

Something went wrong with the Application .
Activity Type Into ‘DIV’ ( N Type Into ) failed:

Could not find the user-interface (UI) element for this action. Possible solutions: • Ensure application is opened and the UI element is visible on the screen at execution time • Edit the Target of the UI activity and use Validation to debug the issue. • If needed, re-indicate the element as its properties might have changed • Use “Check state” activity to check the application state before executing the action • Increase the “Delay before” value to allow time to the application to render entirely and become responsive

maybe the target to type into was not indicated properly

Hi @andreea.petrache89

As mentioned in the possible solutions, please check if you have selected the UI element correctly, if not please refine it. Usually when we indicate an application’s UI element, select the whole app window so that the correct selectors are used.
Please check the link below to understand more about selectors:

You may also check if the element is visible on screen at execution by using Element exists activity.
Add delay time if the application that you’re using takes time to become responsive.

Hope this helps!
Sheetal