When i try to open Zerodha application using UiPath Robot, Zerodha application Home page is not display. And when i try to login it Manually then it work properly

When i try to open Zerodha application using UiPath Robot, Zerodha application Home page is not display. And when i try to login it Manually then it work properly.

I am getting strange issue there is one trading application Zerodha which use a application called Pi. I am automating this application. (This is a window’s base application) When i try it manually with Client ID, Password and Pin then it open the application Home page. But when i run my robot it enter Client ID, password and Pin but Application Home page is not display.

Can any one help to resolved issue. Thanks in Advance.

1 Like

Can you let me know if it is a desktop application or Web application @vijaybrijmohan14?

1 Like

Its a Desktop application

Hi @vijaybrijmohan14,

use this URL “Log In ‹ Z-Connect by Zerodha — WordPress” and log in

cool,
Regards,
Gulshiyaa

i can use Pi application with above url?? because we are using Pi application to automate, which is window base application

Try this url

If you find it useful mark it as solution and close the thread.

regards,
Gulshiyaa

its not accept Zerodha Pi application client id and password

which one your asking?

When i click on Log in with WordPress.com. it does not work

this is the application i am try to automate.

Let me create a video and upload it

okay @vijaybrijmohan14

Pi_Login_issue

PFA @gulshiyaa

I got one Solution in which i Recorded the Login process and replace TypeInto with variables.

for now its working…but i want better solution.

Obeservation: When i am getting login details values from my config file at that time Pi application is not working and same issue is coming like above video

@all any better solution?

Hmm…it should work even when passed directly from a config file with the variable obtained
I hope you have used this process
—use a FLOWCHART activity
—use EXCEL APPLICATION SCOPE Activity and pass the file path of excel as input
—inside the scope use READ RANGE activity and get the output with a variable of type datatable named dt
—now use a FOR EACH ROW activity and mention the variable dt as input
—inside the loop use a assign activity like this
dic_variable(row(“yourcolumnname”).ToString) = row(“your value columnname”).ToString
Where dic_variable is a variable of type System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary(of string)(string) with default value as New Dictionary(of string, string) defined in the variable panel

—next inside the loop use a START PROCESS activity where pass the file path of exe file of your application as input to a Filepath Property or start process activity
—then use TYPE INTO activity, select that input field as element and mention the input as dic_variable(“keyname”).ToString and enable the simulate type property in the property panel of type into activity
And same for remaining columns
If we are not using dictionary we can directly mention the input row(“yourcolumnname”).ToString
Or if not inside the for each row loop Then use the dt.Rows(rowindex)(columnindex).ToString
Where both rowindex and columnindex both starts from 0 for the first row and first column

Cheers @vijaybrijmohan14

1 Like

Thanks @Palaniyappan for so details reply, i tried both login with Config and storing login credential in datatable both is not working. i also tried recording and replacing values with static string then also it was not working

Fine
Keep those type into activity or any click activity inside the GET ACTIVE WINDOW activity

Or
use
ACTIVATE activity and choose that application as a element and try once

For more details

Cheers @vijaybrijmohan14

sure i will try @Palaniyappan

1 Like

I use Get Active Window and performing all the login operation over there. Now i am able to login and and application is also opening. But i am facing issue opening Application

But when i user Open Application and copy all the activities of Get Active window then it stop working
Any idea how i can i achieve entire thing where application will open as per path given in config file and login process is done and application open properly